Help, How To Record A Demo?

mephmagemephmage Join Date: 2004-03-24 Member: 27514Banned
<div class="IPBDescription">Grr, Cant fint the answer</div> How to I record a demo from in-game, NS?

Comments

• TOmekkiTOmekki Join Date: 2003-11-25 Member: 23524Members
    type

recordemo (or something like that, steam will help you) <name>

in console

"stop" in console to stop it. the demos will be recorded to your half-life\nsp folder
  • mephmagemephmage Join Date: 2004-03-24 Member: 27514Banned
    Lol.. Steam will help me? Why do you assume that I have Steam??
    It sucks, and I'll never get it, so... How to do it in Won? NOT steam?
  • RedWingateRedWingate Join Date: 2004-03-15 Member: 27349Members, Constellation
  • GadzukoGadzuko Join Date: 2002-12-26 Member: 11556Members, Constellation
    I believe the command is just "record <filename>", or something very similar to that. Filename is what you want the demo to be called.

Oh, and don't start recording while anyone is talking on voicecomm, or HL will crash. Old bug.
  • MMZ_TorakMMZ_Torak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3770Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-mephmage+Mar 31 2004, 10:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (mephmage @ Mar 31 2004, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Lol.. Steam will help me? Why do you assume that I have Steam??
    It sucks, and I'll never get it, so... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Well, you won't have a choice soon enough. That is unless you like playing mods that eventually will not work with WON or give up on HL entirely.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    The answer was given, arbitrary bashs are about to arrive, so...

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.