Fallout 1 & 2 Secrets!

DragonMechDragonMech Join Date: 2003-09-19 Member: 21023Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">*WARNING MASSIVE SPOILER!*</div> I recently found a couple of hilarious easter eggs in Fallout 1 & 2. Trust me, they are worth re-installing Fallout to see.

<b>If you don't want to see them, do NOT highlight the black text below.</b>

1) Minor hint to the Easter Eggs:
<span style='color:black'>Clicking the title screen buttons in a certain way starts the easter egg.</span>

2) Big hint to the Easter Egg:
<span style='color:black'>Click the 'Credits' Button with a certain key pushed down to see the Easter Egg.</span>

3) Direct Spoiler:
<span style='color:black'>Hold the 'Shift' key down and click the credits button. Then laugh you arse off.</span>

Enjoy.

Comments

• SurgeSurge asda4a3sklflkgh Join Date: 2002-07-14 Member: 944Members
    Yeah, funny stuff. They also did it in Fallout Tactics.
  • Cold_NiTeCold_NiTe Join Date: 2003-09-15 Member: 20875Members
    Crud, I don't have my fallout CD, can anyone say what it shows in Black text with a spoiler alert?
  • DoG-MeAtDoG-MeAt Join Date: 2003-10-09 Member: 21553Members
    there is another spoiler do the same with with the button below the one described.....oh dammit, PM me if u want to desperately know.
  • Har_Har_the_PirateHar_Har_the_Pirate Join Date: 2003-08-10 Member: 19388Members, Constellation
    what was fallout and fallout 2 like, i played fallout tactics (it was just cool) and loved it, and know it is nothing like the rpg fallouts
  • DragonMechDragonMech Join Date: 2003-09-19 Member: 21023Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    The original Fallouts 1 & 2 are top-notch RPGs. Each are totaly open-ended, and the engine reacts to your every action. Kill off a few small & medium sized towns? People aren't going to like you as much. Save said towns from every little problem they have? People will be very happy to have you around. Since you can get them both for around 10-15$ (US), I think they are very worth the money.
  • UnderDOGUnderDOG Join Date: 2003-04-05 Member: 15221Members
    and be sure to get ready for the impending (we hope) fallout 3.
  • DoG-MeAtDoG-MeAt Join Date: 2003-10-09 Member: 21553Members
    fallout 3 is unlikely it will get made but as you say we all hope.....there is another fallout game for xbox and ps2 (brotherhood of steel or something like that) its basically the baldurs gate games but with fallout chars. and also i found this link...dunno what it is tho! <a href='http://xbox.ign.com/objects/677/677087.html' target='_blank'>Link to a weird fallout release thing!</a>

you can get fallout 1 & 2 & tactics in the uk in GAME for 20 pounds in a package!
  • Umbraed_MonkeyUmbraed_Monkey Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9922Members
    edited April 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-DoG-MeAt+Apr 26 2004, 12:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (DoG-MeAt @ Apr 26 2004, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> fallout 3 is unlikely it will get made but as you say we all hope.....there is another fallout game for xbox and ps2 (brotherhood of steel or something like that) its basically the baldurs gate games but with fallout chars. and also i found this link...dunno what it is tho! <a href='http://xbox.ign.com/objects/677/677087.html' target='_blank'>Link to a weird fallout release thing!</a><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->