How Fast Do You Get Sick Of This:

2»

Comments

• AbraAbra Would you kindly Join Date: 2003-08-17 Member: 19870Members
  • NecroticNecrotic Big Girl's Blouse Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 53Members, NS1 Playtester
    edited September 2004
    I too appear to be immune to the spinning bearded man of doom.

Which is weird as I get motion sickness quite easily.

edit - The one lolfighter posted made me feel queasy though o_O
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Pretty neat. And I get motion sickness pretty easily too. I expect you guys were just exaggerating when you said it made you feel sick.
  • UltimaGeckoUltimaGecko hates endnotes Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16320Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-lolfighter+Sep 6 2004, 07:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (lolfighter @ Sep 6 2004, 07:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Nope, seems like I'm immune too.

You know, I'm the guy who never gets seasick. Maybe because I really really don't want to get seasick, or maybe because I don't see any particular reason to get seasick. After all, it's all in your head. No, I'm the guy who becomes really cheery when everyone ELSE gets seasick. A.k.a. "bastard, stop eating that greasy sausage right in front of me *urlp* gotta run".

You may like <a href='http://www.snafu.com/Rotation.html' target='_blank'>this.</a> It's a gif too, so it's background-worthy. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ...needs more color. or more shapes....or something.

It's far to bland for <i>The Excitement That Is UltimaGecko's Desktop!</i>. Besides, how can you get sick looking at something unless your feet are moving too (unless you have vertigo or something, you old people)?

I just get a headache from looking at really, really shaky cameara footage (the stuff where you can't see the same figure for more than one frame). Those are the people that shouldn't be given cameras.

...Hooray for swirly pictures!
  • uberbrokeuberbroke Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2438Members
    I can't believe you guys feel sick with this thing....

Wait take that back. *barf*
  • SinSpawnSinSpawn Harbinger of Suffering Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8359Members
    Heh, wadya know, the picture frame is non stop.
  • SkySky Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Members
    yeah I'm with Rave, lolfighter's made me laugh.....
    I'm scared now.