Google Name!

2»

Comments

• Mr_JeburtOMr_JeburtO Join Date: 2003-08-29 Member: 20340Members
    this name just sends me to the forums i frequent on and i havnt done my real name yet but the last time i did i was some Dr researching snoring =/
  • Cereal_KillRCereal_KillR Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1837Members
    edited November 2004
    "First Last" gives me one result: <a href='http://forums.thewavelength.net/index.php?showtopic=10583&st=60�entry87505' target='_blank'>forum page</a>

Note: Yes, that is me. Yes I have been there. Yes that's my email.

"Last First" gives me a result about some website to find long-lost people.

Note: This isn't me.

Without quotation marks, I get loads and loads of results, obviously.
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    hmm, other than references to random annoying kids plus me running around NSF TLMF [not to mention the profiles] plus a random nsbash quote, I'm a girl in texas who has an LJ under thatannoyingkid

oh, and my blogging/messaging alius came thru with a whole bunch of lj stuff, a quote from me <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->NewDocDrew: hello their sabs
    istoleyourspot: hello hello]
    NewDocDrew: can I scream at your gender for a second?
    istoleyourspot: go right ahead!!
    NewDocDrew: WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU, YOU MAKE NO freaking SENSE WHATSOEVER!
    ARE YOU ALL HIGH?! WHAT IS THIS CRAP?!
    NewDocDrew: gah
    NewDocDrew: thanks :-)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

oh not to mention all the people who have me as friends, plus my profile from here and the lunixmonster showed up because it has my messaging SN's in them newdocdrew.
  • voogruvoogru Naturally Modified (ex. NS programmer) Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1827Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation
  • SymbioteSymbiote Join Date: 2003-09-07 Member: 20625Members
    Umm, cant really beat Voogru, seeing as how the almighty Google listed you as the first site.

My asian name seems to bring up the movie Hero. Which is weird considering im not chinese. Although i may have chinese blood in me.
  • NEO_PhyteNEO_Phyte We need shirtgons&#33; Join Date: 2003-12-16 Member: 24453Members, Constellation
    I was in an ACLU case because my highschool was singing The Lords Prayer at graaduation