Help, Server Lists Not Coming Up!

XFallXFall Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27509Members
<div class="IPBDescription">all filters off</div> Hey guys, having a problem with NS

I have no filters on and it won't bring up and of the servers

all of the servers in my favorite list, come up as not responding. now it only does this at my dads house, and I have the same connection and router as he does at my house, but it works fine.

all filters are off, but it still will not bring up any servers in the main list, and make all of my favorites not respond with a ping of 2000.

but it's fine at my house, help! lol

Jesus, all I do is post tech support questions -_-

Comments

• Lt_PatchLt_Patch Join Date: 2005-02-07 Member: 40286Members
    Have you checked firewall settings, not only in the PC, but also in the router?

Take down a list of the allowed programs, protocols, and ports, from your router, and take it to your dad's one. Make sure his lists contain everything that yours contain, then see if it will connect.
  • XFallXFall Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27509Members
    that's what I thought at first, but the server list for CS comes up, also for DoD, also for Firearms, so it's not limited to just a certain type, just NS it's self.
  • GNSGNS Join Date: 2005-02-02 Member: 39476Members
    edited May 2005
    hmm, this is happening to me too! Except I can still see servers in my history (With unusually high ping).
  • XFallXFall Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27509Members
    yes, they usually say not responding for me, but I can't see any servers in the normal list, just the ones for my favorites and it won't let me connect.

but works with CS DoD FA HL OPFOR
  • GNSGNS Join Date: 2005-02-02 Member: 39476Members
    Well it works for me. I rebooted my computer, seems okay now.