This Is Off Topic And Funny

MrBananaManMrBananaMan Join Date: 2005-02-26 Member: 42562Members
<div class="IPBDescription">so i guess it belongs in this forum?</div> dont know why it was locked earlier but do you guys think is funny also?

<a href='http://uncutohh.ytmnd.com/' target='_blank'>http://uncutohh.ytmnd.com/</a>

i think its funny and i am really wondering why someone locked it before.

Comments

• QuaunautQuaunaut The longest seven days in history... Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14759Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Cause for one, there is a ymntd thread not even a day old.

Two, threads for new ymntds is more or less against the rules.
  • cshank4cshank4 Join Date: 2003-02-11 Member: 13425Members
    edited August 2005
    Not funny, makes no sense. Now, <span style='color:orange'>*snip* be nice</span>. Reposting a locked thread is a road to bantage.
  • MrBananaManMrBananaMan Join Date: 2005-02-26 Member: 42562Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Quaunaut+Aug 6 2005, 12:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Quaunaut @ Aug 6 2005, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Cause for one, there is a ymntd thread not even a day old.

Two, threads for new ymntds is more or less against the rules. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    a what? what is this you talk about.
  • RatonetwothreetwooneRatonetwothreetwoone Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27504Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Quaunaut+Aug 6 2005, 12:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Quaunaut @ Aug 6 2005, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Cause for one, there is a ymntd thread not even a day old.

Two, threads for new ymntds is more or less against the rules. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    your man now the dog?....

and its not that funny.. its more on the stupid side.. and stupid topics are full of stupid spam like random pictures.. and it gets locked before more and more stupid comments/pictures fill up the thread....
    edited August 2005
    last i checked math makes sense and math isnt funny. you people suck.

im sorry i didnt see the other thread about this and i still dont but you people are too uptight and make everyone else uptight with you.
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrBananaMan+Aug 6 2005, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (MrBananaMan @ Aug 6 2005, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> dont know why it was locked earlier but do you guys think is funny also?

<a href='http://uncutohh.ytmnd.com/' target='_blank'>http://uncutohh.ytmnd.com/</a>

i think its funny and i am really wondering why someone locked it before. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    My fault, I wasn't clear enough about it before.
    Ever since we saw certain types of threads always turning into chaotic failures, we've had rules against spamthreads. Nobody wants to look past a half page or more of oft-bumped junk like "each person posts the next three words in a made-up story" just to get to a thread with actual content.
    The thread you made before got locked because it was a ytmnd link followed by two completely unrelated spamposts of pictures. The chances of it continuing to be spammy pictures for the next dozen posts was very high.

Compare that with <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96643' target='_blank'>this thread</a> you could've posted in, which is only 3 (or depending on your timezone, perhaps 4) days old. At least people laugh at and comment on each other's posts -- there's some sort of sense of community. Moreso than jumping into a spamthread, googling up the most random picture you can find, throwing it in for the hell of it without even looking at who you're posting with, and leaving it forever.
    ok i dont even know what ytmnd is, but i do realize it is in the url.
  • R_A_CR_A_C Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16273Members
    But often times if the the mods are caught with their ponce down, 3-4 pages of pure spam may develope. BEWARE! The Spam grows stronger every minute!
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-R A C+Aug 6 2005, 12:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (R A C @ Aug 6 2005, 12:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> But often times if the the mods are caught with their ponce down, 3-4 pages of pure spam may develope. BEWARE! The Spam grows stronger every minute! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Heh, this is true, every once in awhile we'll be slow to find and respond to a spamthread.
    Reminder to everyone, though: don't spam posts just for the sake of post count. We've sliced down people's post counts before just to teach a lesson, and if we need to we'll do it again.