50%?

TekoppenTekoppen Join Date: 2008-02-05 Member: 63584Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
Okay, if my memory servs me correct. Didn't the dev team in one of the podcast say that thay had the game "showable"? I mean didn't they say that they went to valve and showed the game? Or am I completely lost?

All I'm asking is that how much more do we have to wait untill we get to know anything about (Alpha, Beta, Release date)?

Comments

• darktimesdarktimes Join Date: 2007-12-24 Member: 63247Members
    no, they just showed valve the tech demo. like the graphic test in CS, a flythrough some levels, show DI, etc, the tech stuff, maybe some models, but nothing playable.

feel free to prove me otherwise.
  • bassportbassport Join Date: 2004-01-24 Member: 25656Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1686486:date=Aug 23 2008, 08:05 AM:name=Tekoppen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tekoppen @ Aug 23 2008, 08:05 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1686486"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Okay, if my memory servs me correct. Didn't the dev team in one of the podcast say that thay had the game "showable"? I mean didn't they say that they went to valve and showed the game? Or am I completely lost?

All I'm asking is that how much more do we have to wait untill we get to know anything about (Alpha, Beta, Release date)?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They just started fresh on a new engine... it will take at least a year before we'll see some screenies and another before the game will actually go gold. At least that's imho.
  • douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    they started working on the new engine many months before they told us about it
  • KungFuDiscoMonkeyKungFuDiscoMonkey Creator of ns_altair 日本福岡県 Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14555Members, NS1 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos
    You just need to practice a bit of patience. They will tell us when it's done.
This discussion has been closed.