Nukes

JumpingskulkJumpingskulk Join Date: 2009-05-09 Member: 67377Members
edited May 2009 in Ideas and Suggestions
<div class="IPBDescription">Revisioned (meaning diffrent)(a bit)</div>Ok i think nukes can be a good idea but there needs to be some rules to it i mean it has to be far on both sides right? nukes should be used as tie breakers so they are expensive but aliens should have some sort of super weapon to so here is my ideas for the nuke on both sides

Marines: the marines nuke would have to be somwhat compact like a cylander shape it would be 150 res and have to be carried by a marine using a heavy armor and the guy with the heavy would carry it to the site were it would be droped and it would have a long cord going to the RT node in the room (and or some other power source) meaning you have to destroy the enemy rt when the nuke is hooked up it should unpack meaning get bigger were the heavy presses E use key and promptly counter strike style type in the bomb counter (10 secs)and defend it till the last second (cause it is vunruble (sorry bout the spelling) to alien attacks) and when it is about to explodes the bomb says good bye and thank you for using the mark 4 uthenizer (cool sounding) also i have to add to stop people from saying it would blow up the map it has to have several sheild generators (so it wouldnt)

Aliens: the alien needs to have some sort of special nuke but it is gonna be a bit diffrent in the way that it uses an onos were the onos has an option when he has 90 more res to sit for 30 seconds while this thing grows on the back (nuke gaaah...) and it runs to the spot were it is needed but it cannot attack so aliens need to unite to send the bomb to the marines area when it gets to the marine area the onos goes down into the ground and sits there (becomming somthing like an egg) out comes a skulk ( the player no needs to sacrafice) and the nuke type thing takes 10 seconds to detonate and a gas spews out al around the room and a second later ignites and destroys every thing in sight (meaning if either side i would try to escape) (serial)

tell me what you think of the changes (and yes the res for both sides match up 15 res for heavy and 150 for nuke so that would be 165 for the aliens 75 for the onos plus 90 for the nuke it would be 165 so it is fair)

Comments

• ryknow69ryknow69 Join Date: 2008-03-24 Member: 63952Members
    Delete Topic Please

Dude, Scroll the ###### down, already a damn Nukes Topic.
    Search Bar isn't even needed to see it.
  • JumpingskulkJumpingskulk Join Date: 2009-05-09 Member: 67377Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1707301:date=May 20 2009, 10:43 PM:name=ryknow69)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ryknow69 @ May 20 2009, 10:43 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1707301"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Delete Topic Please

Dude, Scroll the ###### down, already a damn Nukes Topic.
    Search Bar isn't even needed to see it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

ya well this is a revision as i see fit and i want it to be read so hey dont be mean guy/women (i dont know witch one) so ya
  • ryknow69ryknow69 Join Date: 2008-03-24 Member: 63952Members
    Hmm, maybe post it in the other more popular one......