Pre-Order Question

L!NCOLNL!NCOLN Join Date: 2009-07-26 Member: 68272Members
I apologize in advance if this has been covered before and I didn't find it.

Is it possible to order the 19.95 package and later upgrade to the 39.95 package? I don't have enough this month for the full package but would like to upgrade to it next month, or at the very least keep my options open.

Of course I understand I would still have to upgrade before the alpha came out, or so I'm guessing.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    There is no automated way to do it, but if you email charlie@unknwownworlds.com he may be able to help out. There is no guaruntee it can be done though.
  • L!NCOLNL!NCOLN Join Date: 2009-07-26 Member: 68272Members
    edited December 2009
    Thank you for responding so fast!

Yeah I understand it would be difficult to automate that. I'll try emailing him and see what he says.

Just wanted to add I'm impressed with everything UWE is doing so far. Recently having been let down by Modern Ware 2 and Activision / Infinity Ward I'm glad you guys care so much about your community. The editor looks awesome and I look forward to playing the NS2 alpha or beta!

-Matt
  • DrownDrown Underwater Join Date: 2002-12-02 Member: 10392Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1744042:date=Dec 16 2009, 05:34 PM:name=Jaunt)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jaunt @ Dec 16 2009, 05:34 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1744042"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Thank you for responding so fast!

Yeah I understand it would be difficult to automate that. I'll try emailing him and see what he says.

Just wanted to add I'm impressed with everything UWE is doing so far. Recently having been let down by Modern Ware 2 and Activision / Infinity Ward I'm glad you guys care so much about your community. The editor looks awesome and I look forward to playing the NS2 alpha or beta!

-Matt<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The community cares about the community, which makes a difference too. =)
  • L!NCOLNL!NCOLN Join Date: 2009-07-26 Member: 68272Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1744121:date=Dec 17 2009, 05:04 PM:name=Drown)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drown @ Dec 17 2009, 05:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1744121"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The community cares about the community, which makes a difference too. =)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Indeed, nothing like a thriving community. I really look forward to playing with everyone when it comes out!