Global stats?

SypherZSypherZ Join Date: 2003-09-07 Member: 20639Members, Constellation
Heyas!

I was wondering, will NS2 include global stats, that gives you information about your total playtime, like official servers and unofficial servers, on the official servers your playtime will be recorded and so on?

Anyone know if any comments on this has been made or something? Just wondering =)

Comments

• Draco_2kDraco_2k Evil Genius Join Date: 2009-12-09 Member: 69546Members
    Was brought up before, no word on it yet. The devs are trying to get the game out ASAP at the moment.
  • SypherZSypherZ Join Date: 2003-09-07 Member: 20639Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1762042:date=Apr 1 2010, 11:31 AM:name=Draco_2k)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Draco_2k @ Apr 1 2010, 11:31 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1762042"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Was brought up before, no word on it yet. The devs are trying to get the game out ASAP at the moment.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah i get that, but patching in global stats aint the same as having it there at launch =)
    Anywho, they havent set an exact release date, and as far as i care id rather see a game with usable features than a naked game at launch =)
  • PlasmaPlasma Join Date: 2003-04-26 Member: 15855Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I reckon there are more important things to worry about than global stats :)