0 servers found

DerDreeDerDree Join Date: 2011-01-21 Member: 78449Members
edited January 2012 in Ideas and Suggestions
Hello,

I played some hours ago without any problem. Now I wanted to play again but I cant find any servers.
Is there a generel problem with the game at the moment or how can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

edit: oh I thought I was in the generel section. If it doestnt fit in this section Im sorry, please move it^^

Comments

• HunttaHuntta Join Date: 2010-11-21 Member: 75140Members
    edited January 2012
    Not working for me either :/
  • swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Members, Squad Five Blue
    Try creating a local server, and then join a server. This have worked before for me.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Still not working and have tried the local server approach. Looks like the server browser is down. Don't know how that is controlled in NS2...
  • pakuizepakuize Join Date: 2011-09-02 Member: 119652Members
    yea got it aswell it seems to be happening every weekend for me now and every time after a update what i've done to get past this is save the ip addresses from the server i like to play on and just connect to them directly thought the console.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2012
    To turn this into relevant to ideas and suggestions, can we add a favorites to the menu?

Does anyone happen to have a list of IP's for servers?
  • endarendar Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73256Members, Squad Five Blue
    <a href="http://www.play4dead.com/ns2/?servers=1" target="_blank">http://www.play4dead.com/ns2/?servers=1</a>
  • Aaron_MerricAaron_Merric Join Date: 2012-03-20 Member: 149014Members
    I second a NEED for favorites on the server finder please!
  • ÒŗăNģёÒŗăNģё Join Date: 2012-02-09 Member: 144437Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Search the forums, countless threads about this. Also this is wrong section of forums.

If you have problems with server list there are a number of things that resolve this. A few being, Defrag game files, validate game files, change resolution, restart steam, turn your firewall off or join a local game. Nothing actually solves this as far as I know, just certain things seem to fix it in the mean time.