UWE PAX Event Info

OhnojojoOhnojojo Join Date: 2011-08-01 Member: 113400Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Would like more info please</div>What days is UWE going to be at PAX? Fri, Sat, Sun?
When will they be showcasing their game?
Whats the set up? Will they have a booth?
Will they have stage time to showcase their game?

When? Where? How? What?
Would love to get more info from UWE as this will determine what tickets I buy and when I go cause I don't really care about any other game at PAX really. Just going for UWE and NS2.

Comments

• Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    We are at PAX all 3 days.
    We will have a booth and will be showing/letting people play the game the entire time.
    I don't think we have stage time, but I'm not sure how that works.

--Cory
  • OhnojojoOhnojojo Join Date: 2011-08-01 Member: 113400Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1915491:date=Mar 20 2012, 12:31 PM:name=Squeal_Like_A_Pig)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squeal_Like_A_Pig @ Mar 20 2012, 12:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1915491"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->We are at PAX all 3 days.
    We will have a booth and will be showing/letting people play the game the entire time.
    I don't think we have stage time, but I'm not sure how that works.

--Cory<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

GREAT! I'll see you Friday. Any word on what the DLC will be or is that secret?
    Any other information about your booth and how it will be set up or events/activities or etc.?
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Can't wait to go there and see if I'm bad at aiming or need a better computer. Probably a little of both.

Hoping for an exosuit reveal. :D
  • MajinMajin Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16829Members, Constellation
    You guys had better take lots of pictures
  • Smug_LobsterSmug_Lobster Join Date: 2009-06-22 Member: 67903Members
    No fair! Come to Baltimore instead >:(
  • kingmobkingmob Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3650Members, Constellation
    Who is we?

I bought tickets to PAX saturday.
    I wanna know who I can expect of the UWE crew.

I hope PAX goes awesome for you guys...you need some more press before launch.
  • OhnojojoOhnojojo Join Date: 2011-08-01 Member: 113400Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1915512:date=Mar 20 2012, 01:33 PM:name=kingmob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingmob @ Mar 20 2012, 01:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1915512"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Who is we?

I bought tickets to PAX saturday.
    I wanna know who I can expect of the UWE crew.

I hope PAX goes awesome for you guys...you need some more press before launch.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We is my girlfriend and I. I play NS2, she watches. She finds the game really interesting and loves aliens.
    She complains when I kill gorges, "Leave those cute little piggies alone!"
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    <!--quoteo(post=1915512:date=Mar 20 2012, 11:33 AM:name=kingmob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingmob @ Mar 20 2012, 11:33 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1915512"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Who is we?
    I wanna know who I can expect of the UWE crew.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Everyone (who works in our office) will be there.