Fun maps!

SypherZSypherZ Join Date: 2003-09-07 Member: 20639Members, Constellation
Hi!

Im looking for maps! I have myself created 1 map at the moment, i call it a fun map as it might not be balanced, its created for faster gameplay and u dont need to really learn the map as there is only 1 way combat, not many corridors.
Im currently hosting it on my own server and i want more maps, so if any of you have created maps that is not made for competition and that you want me to host contact me!

Its not a combat server, its regular NS so it has to have resource nodes and tech points!

I know that many of you think that funmaps and combat etc destroys and divides the community, but as UWE has added options for people to create their own mods and maps i believe its up to each and everyone to decide what they want to play and/or create!

Anyway, if u have or know of any maps that you think would be fun, contact me!

Comments

• schkorpioschkorpio I can mspaint Join Date: 2003-05-23 Member: 16635Members
    cool!
    whats the server called? :)
  • SypherZSypherZ Join Date: 2003-09-07 Member: 20639Members, Constellation
    NS2 Funmaps! EU 16p
    213.163.83.194:27015

It has come to my attention that the map is VERY buggy right now, im trying really hard to work it out but i havent figured it out just yet!
    Even with these bugs the server was fully populated earlier today, that really gave me hope that people wants this, fuels me to keep working on my idea =)

Also, i can mention my problem if anyone knows the answere, the biggest problem is with comm camera, it wont zoom out and i have tried putting comm cameras everywhere from the marine spawn (Wich is the lowest point on the map) to alien spawn (Highest point on map).
    In the alien spawn the commander is VERY zoomed in, while in marine spawn it looks normal.

Second problem is sentry battery, its constantly says Max 1 battery per room, but there are no batteries :P