Team Mercury (Hg) recruiting

T00byT00by Join Date: 2012-09-07 Member: 158286Members
edited January 2013 in Competitive Play
We're a bunch of guys who play together on a daily basis (with some exceptions). We aim for the top and we'll be playing in the finals of ENSL versus Archaea. We strive to play as much as possible and we've previously been playing for about 4-8 hours a day during some very hectic weeks in preparations for important matches.

We're currently in need of some new EU players to join us for the upcoming ENSL season two since we're going to lose some of our players. One of them has to focus on studies and the other one is going to be away for work in a few months.

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->What we're looking for<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>
<ul><li> One commander that has a lot of time to practice and play. Since you're the one player required to get the games going during all our games I count on you to be available as much as the rest of us are.</li><li> Several field players with a good sense of Natural Selection 2, aim and teamwork.</li></ul>If you look promising, you will be a tryout for some time before we decide if you're going to join in the end.

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->What we offer<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>

We offer a group of highly skilled NS2-players to play with, we're working together towards a goal with quality practice at all times. We do not fear to lose games in practice matches, we actually prefere to lose those so we can learn from our mistakes and perform when it really matters.

If you have questions or want to contact me, say hi to me on Steam if you're already a friend of mine, or message me on the forums to introduce yourself.

This is my profile link on steam: <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037736421" target="_blank">T0by</a>

Comments