Today LIVE EU Div 2 [karvalakki] vs. Team Work & Tactics @ 12pm PDT/9pm CEST

RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
Heeeeeeey fans!

Looking like a good match up today for this EU Division 2 game. We all saw [TWAT]Bonkers being interviewed during the NSL Finals saying that he was the best commander ever - well now we ALL get to witness the god-like precision that is Bonkers! ;)

Match starts at 12pm PDT/9pm CEST (3 hours from this post) on Twitch.tv/sting_reddog . I plan to do some pre-match interviews with each team before the game, *if* I can! See you all then! Note: this match will be eligible for a RAFFLECAST since I'll be going on vacation soon and won't be casting for some time.

Toodles!

Comments

• BellicoseBellicose Join Date: 2013-04-11 Member: 184748Members
    Yay Reddog! Can't wait! Bonkers rocks!
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2013
    Noooo I have class at that time! I'll have to watch the streams afterward

EDIT: Got out of it! Yessss
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Pre-match interview w/ Bonkers is confirmed. Show up early! :)
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Awwww yeah! Will tweet out via @NS2
  • BrainmaggotBrainmaggot Join Date: 2012-09-03 Member: 157535Members
    I'll be checking this one out when I can!

The infamous TWATs versus our lost Swedish bretheren on the other side of the Baltic Sea.

Predictions......... I think Twat takes it but karva is not going to give it away easily.
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Bonkers is the GOAT.
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Well, for some reason Twitch is bugging out so I'm only able to get the pre-match interview and round 1 out on youtube. Round 4 was quite entertaining, so I'll try to get that up soon (short and sweet).

Here is the pre-match with Bonkers:

Enjoy!
    And Twitch fixed the error so I was able to cut. All rounds are up, but particularly here is Round 4 where Bonkers showed the world just how awesome he is.... lol enjoy!

• RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Great casting there - I've not seen casts from Soleanthia before, but she was absolutely spot on picking out details (like the lerk in sub sector in round 1) which weren't necessarily on the camera at the time. Good job both. I particularly enjoyed the 'It looks like it's just a rally point, at least he's not deployed the arc... oh wait there it goes, still at least he hasn't scanned. Oh, there we go...' I lol'd!
  • BellicoseBellicose Join Date: 2013-04-11 Member: 184748Members
    Hahaha I friggin love Bonkers! Hilarious guy. Poor karva... :(