Alien gender.

2»

Comments

• CragChristCragChrist Join Date: 2013-05-15 Member: 185239Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • IckorusIckorus Join Date: 2012-07-12 Member: 154057Members
    edited May 2013
    I always assumed they were hermaphrodites.

Now I'm imagining a male lerk slapping a marine in the face as it flies overhead with its, well, you get the picture.
  • billetbillet Join Date: 2012-10-02 Member: 161318Members
    Its quite obvious that the aliens are females. Females would rule the world, except females hate other femals, well, anything else for that matter.
    If the aliens were male, they are all be getting shitfaced at the onos bar and becoming mates with the marines......
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    imagine the size of an onos penis, that would really be like an arm holding an apple
  • hakenspithakenspit Join Date: 2010-11-26 Member: 75300Members
    IronHorse wrote: »
    I didn't want to get into that sort of detail lol..
    But here ya go :

But ya its true, his male member (not testicles) is actually ripped apart from his body due to the explosive muscular force exerted in that moment, left inside the queen for another drone to clear out. He dies shortly after from trauma, sometimes before they hit the ground, other times hours later. You can watch them fall or find them mangled on the ground quite often. Depending on who you ask, supposedly if you're close enough you can hear the "pop" as it occurs. :-P

So that must be where the phrase "Balls and all" comes from...
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I just assumed the infestation was a bacteria and therefor asexual- the lifeforms are just like, earth animals that have been assimilated and mutated and are being used as muscle to allow the bacteria to spread, so sex isnt really an issue with them.
  • MontypMontyp Join Date: 2013-04-22 Member: 184930Members
    If they ever encorporate sex's into the game, they need to add bonus damage for hitting their naughty bits
  • Qwurty2.0Qwurty2.0 Join Date: 2013-01-04 Member: 177431Members
    Montyp wrote: »
    If they ever encorporate sex's into the game, they need to add bonus damage for hitting their naughty bits

The interesting part would be where the naughty parts are located....
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Qwurty2.0 wrote: »
    Montyp wrote: »

The interesting part would be where the naughty parts are located....

You know the tenticles on the onos...

2202919-natural_selection_2_20090702045838688_640w.jpg

Yes, that many.
  • PneumaticCrabPneumaticCrab Join Date: 2002-11-28 Member: 10133Members
    Quick straw poll, which do you think is more attractive - the skulk or the onos? Now, I don't want this to devolve into grossness or anything, I mean from an objective standpoint within the alien sexual hierarchy which alien do you think is the most sexually viable and most attractive to other aliens. Let me know what y'all think, I think the results could be very interesting.
  • ezayezay Join Date: 2013-03-11 Member: 183899Members
    Enough internet for today.
  • PneumaticCrabPneumaticCrab Join Date: 2002-11-28 Member: 10133Members
    Wow, no responses? I had honestly thought a lot of people would have feelings about this subject that are as strong as my own.