incorrect Comm tooltips

soccerguy243soccerguy243 Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175920Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
I noticed the drifter tool tip is wrong. It still says drifters are cloaked. Its frustrating for someone trying to learn the new b250 khomm paths when the game doesn't even tell me what my units do.

Comments

• CrushaKCrushaK Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167195Members, NS2 Playtester
    Yeah, some things have been taken over from BT to the live release without being properly fixed first.
    Lerks are still not able to select Umbra with the mouse wheel until Spores have been researched, what I find way worse for new players than an incorrect tool tip.
  • soccerguy243soccerguy243 Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175920Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    CrushaK wrote: »
    Yeah, some things have been taken over from BT to the live release without being properly fixed first.
    Lerks are still not able to select Umbra with the mouse wheel until Spores have been researched, what I find way worse for new players than an incorrect tool tip.

I noticed that too.

• NinjasAreMammalsTooNinjasAreMammalsToo Join Date: 2013-06-09 Member: 185522Members
    Also, the whip tool tip still says they can bounce back grenades.
  • twilitebluetwiliteblue bug stalker Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13116Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Nano shield description needs more attention, too. Not only the duration and effect strength numbers are out of date, they should be in formatted variable strings, instead of hard coded. Currently, all the translated versions of the tooltip will need to be individually updated.