Menu-Bug

Martin7Martin7 Join Date: 2012-03-04 Member: 148108Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
Not sure if it was already mentioned, I was ingame, wanted to change key bindings, wasnt able anymore to close the options menu - had to disconnect from the current game, happened already the second time to me.

Comments

• sushifxsushifx Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183637Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    yeah same, the ingame menu overlay doesnt go away anymore. And no settings slot is set, theyre all blank.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I have a screenshot of the console after this happened to me yesterday. I'll upload when I'm near the computer.
  • BadevilBadevil Join Date: 2009-07-04 Member: 68028Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I found for this problem yesterday a solution in an other thread. Just delete both folder:
    Steam\steamapps\common\natural selection 2\core\lua
    and
    Steam\steamapps\common\natural selection 2\ns2\lua
    after that verify the game cache and you will be fine.
    It will occur after switching between dx9, dx11 and OpenGL, so have fun while playing :D.