Reinforced donation

SedoxSedox Join Date: 2013-08-28 Member: 187139Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Silver
Hi NS2 community,

the 10$ donation included a player badge and an extended download of the NS2 theme. Does anyone know where I can download it?

Cheers,

Sedox

Comments

• rantologyrantology Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143750Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    It will be available on September 3rd, along with much of the other digital content awards from the program. I imagine it will download to your NS2 steam folder like the deluxe soundtrack does.
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    edited September 2013
    Also, check humble bundle because they might update the instructions for us... I hope/guess.

EDIT: oh ya, hi and thanks for donating :P
  • Archangel_TyraelArchangel_Tyrael Join Date: 2013-02-26 Member: 183350Members, Reinforced - Gold
    edited September 2013
    How can I get my babbler donation icon next to my avatar? ...was I supposed to have logged into unknownworlds.com/ns2 before making the donation..?

EDIT: D'oh, looks like it was already applied; couldn't see it in my profile. And now I can't seem to delete my post. I feel dumb.