Getting bullied a lot and technical difficulties.

ZucadragonZucadragon Join Date: 2013-09-08 Member: 188004Members
I haven't played NS2 for a while as I simply didn't have the time and when I did, I had interests in different things, thus I got pretty bad at the game, I don't know the maps I don't know much of anythings.

One thing that keeps grinding my gears is the constant blame game you find in most of the servers where they're constantly saying "Oh, this would have worked if more than just ME helped out" and it's a constant harassment, Zuca do this, Zuca do that, Zuca don't be so slow, WHY are you doing this, WHY are you going there? WHY WHY WHY?!?

I spend most of my games confused because there's six people constantly wanting me to be everywhere all at the same time, and when I'm not, I'm called a noob, I'm dismissed, which makes most of the gameplay super frustrating. I really want to learn how to play this game, I used to love NS1 and when the beta for NS2 started and was being updated, I was playing a lot as well.

On top of that, since the newest patch, my PC suddenly can't run the game smoothly anymore, even on the lowest settings (which wasn't needed before) it has a little bit of 'lag' in my movement, where if I move the mouse, it'll follow my movement later, which really makes it all hard to play and aim and kill things.

I'm just not sure what to do at this point, it's an awesome game but playing isn't fun when you're constantly being bitched at and having a hard time just moving correctly.

Comments

• pinepine Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168276Members
    - Play on green servers, its "allowed" to be somewhat clueless. Ask for help / what should you be doing
    - Don't take it too seriously.

Sometimes I get called a noob or idiot or aimbotter or haxor or whatever. I don't mind, when I don't react to it, it usually stops. Well, thats what I do anyways.. And if they yell on the microphone then i just mute them.
  • KazterKazter Join Date: 2003-08-12 Member: 19481Members, Constellation
    You are always welcome to join us at the KingKahunaGames Hive Servers [KKG]. We have a pretty high skill ceiling, but most of our regulars are very friendly and helpful.