A simple question, needing a simple answer.

StoogeyStoogey Australia (Land Down Under) Join Date: 2013-09-29 Member: 188516Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
OK so Today or this afternoon however you want to see it as, I purchased The "silver Tier" and retrieved my in-game badge all well and swell. Hence I activated my steam key for the OST And I was really looking forward to the music but to my record I checked all my file directory's and cannot find it.

I really need some help as I was looking forward to them; Either I missed the file, I didn't actually retrieve them and/or It bugged.

Pls tell me were to find :s

Comments

• ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2013
    What do you have under NS2 -> rightclick ->Properties -> DLC?

There should be a "NS2 Official Soundtrack" folder in your NS2 folder. I can't say you exactly where it is as poor me only own the deluxe edition ^^.
  • StoogeyStoogey Australia (Land Down Under) Join Date: 2013-09-29 Member: 188516Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2013
    There is nothing there.
    8SmDnrQ.png
    I definitely activated it.

(Sorry for Huge picture I couldn't be bothered cropping it properly)
  • StoogeyStoogey Australia (Land Down Under) Join Date: 2013-09-29 Member: 188516Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2013
    fFcU6Ar.png
    Activated it. Yet no exists.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2013
    Hmm strange, best would be to wait for someone from the devs as i dont own any higher bagde, but there are 4 dlcs for reinforcement in the steamdb.

PS: Please put the images in a spoiler box ;)

BTW: what DLC is listed here for NS2 https://store.steampowered.com/account/ (your account history)
  • minsciminsci Finland Join Date: 2013-05-27 Member: 185382Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Expanded soundtrack already available?? wait whaaat.. also I got these:

Natural Selection Cosmetic DLC 4 Steam Store and Retail Key
    Natural Selection Cosmetic DLC 3 Steam Store and Retail Key
    Natural Selection Cosmetic DLC 2 Steam Store and Retail Key
    Natural Selection Cosmetic DLC 1 Steam Store and Retail Key
    Natural Selection II Deluxe Edition
    edited September 2013
    8ZiGwmR.png
    Thats all I got. :s
    I think it may have bugged.
    The top is most recent.
    edited September 2013
    Seems really bugged to me. @minsci do you have the soundtrack outside deluxeEdition?
  • minsciminsci Finland Join Date: 2013-05-27 Member: 185382Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I only got the deluxe edition soundtrack
    I hope this gets resolved soon, as the soundtrack is half the reason I donated :'c
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Hey, OneStooge. The Reinforced edition of the soundtrack still has not been released yet, as far as I know. We will inform everyone as soon as it goes out.

Sorry for the delay.

--Cory
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    cory saves the day!
    Thanks for the quick replies and easy answer!
    I'm sure a few other people were wondering aswell
  • casan0vaxcasan0vax Cloverfield, USA Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166663Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    OneStooge--now that you're question is answered, let's move on to the most glaring thing from your Steam screenshot: CS: Condition Zero's update is paused.

Just put it out of its misery and uninstall that game. Please!!
  • Disco_StuDisco_Stu Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187965Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I don't see ANYTHING listed in the DLC tab even though I've activated all the codes. Yet I have all the skins and the patch on my shoulder in game and the taunt. lol
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I don't think I have the taunt, although it's possible that it's only available for the female? I never play as the female because the sprint animation throws me off.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Wait... there's a soundtrack? Isn't it just like 30 seconds of the same droning hammering sound that plays when a hive is dying?
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I don't think I have the taunt, although it's possible that it's only available for the female? I never play as the female because the sprint animation throws me off.

Yes, it's female only.
    BeigeAlert wrote: »
    Wait... there's a soundtrack? Isn't it just like 30 seconds of the same droning hammering sound that plays when a hive is dying?

Stay in the main menu, it's actually quite awesome :D
  • _INTER__INTER_ Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2013
    There actually is a soundtrack called "Hive", personally I think its the best one of them all.
    But wait, why do I have the OST and Artbook in my folder when its not released? Coming from Deluxe DLC?
    Edit: Yes silly question as it is in the "DeluxeEdition" folder.
  • shonanshonan Join Date: 2013-01-28 Member: 182562Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hey, OneStooge. The Reinforced edition of the soundtrack still has not been released yet, as far as I know. We will inform everyone as soon as it goes out.

Sorry for the delay.

--Cory

@Squeal_Like_A_Pig

No worries, you have more important things on hand right now. Hope we will get FLAC/ALAC/WAV/Lossless.