Can't upgrade from Diamond to Shadow

Romanovsky91Romanovsky91 France Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188902Members, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
Hi there,

i recently bought the Diamond tier in the NS2 reinforcement program to support your amazing job and great game, now i would like to upgrade to Shadow tier but it says "You do not own any of the requisite badges (Silver, Gold, or Diamond)".

I think it is because i created my NS2 forum account after buying the Diamond tier, so maybe the "link" between the Amazon Humble Bundle receipe and my fresh account is not/can't be made. Here is my Amazon Transaction ID: 183ESLI8Q72IMFZRO5MF651IH4FL5KL7DQ6

Sorry for my english, i try to do my best but it's not my mother tongue, so please be lenient.

Could someone please tell me if this issue can be fixed? I am really not decided to pay the full price to get the Shadow pack since i already paid for Diamond, it would a shame if i could not validate my first payment and get you more money to reward your spent time and investment once more.

Thanks & GLHF!

Comments

• AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    On the humble website you can access your diamond level. There you find a button that brings you to a page where you can link that purchase with you forum name. Put the correct name there and probably press enter? Not sure how that works. But once you get your forum account linked all should work
  • IndustryIndustry Esteemed Gentleman Join Date: 2010-07-13 Member: 72344Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    If you check your email and search for one called "Your NS2 Reinforced - Diamond order is ready" from Humble Bundle you should be able to find the link that will show you the key you need (and you can click on it from there to open the redeem page and attach it to your forum handle)

Else you'll need your diamond tier key if you just have it saved somewhere. Then copy pasta it on the end of this URL: http://www.naturalselection2.com/reinforced/redeem/

i.e. http://www.naturalselection2.com/reinforced/redeem/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
  • Romanovsky91Romanovsky91 France Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188902Members, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Asraniel and Industry,

thank you for your quick replies, but the fact is i never created a Humble Bundle account, i just purchased the Diamond tier on the adress "http://www.naturalselection2.com/reinforced/buy/diamond" using the Humble Widget to pay via credit card, the only thing that i have in my mailbox is this Amazon transaction confirmation.

Maybe i need a real support service to figure that out, but i can't find where to join an Unknown Worlds After-sale support to ask directly.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    You have to contact the humble indie bundle store, they sold you the pack and handle those problems. You should (must) have received a separate mail that gives you a link to the humble store page. Do you have the ingame icon? Assault marine skin? If yes that means you must have visited that page at least once.
  • Romanovsky91Romanovsky91 France Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188902Members, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Asraniel,

i was able to claim my purchase using the Humble Bundle website, thank you very much!
    Have fun with your new player models then!