Spectator movespeed command

DuckvilleDuckville Australia Join Date: 2014-01-22 Member: 193405Members
Hi there folks,

I'm in the middle of making a little NS2 highlight video, and I was wondering if there's a way to slow down the spectator movement speed (console command or something I'm assuming)

On the NS2 wiki I couldn't find any console command that could help with this and a Google search didn't come up with anything - is anyone able to help out?

Cheers,

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited January 2014
    But did you try film? You must have missed it on here
  • DuckvilleDuckville Australia Join Date: 2014-01-22 Member: 193405Members
    edited January 2014
    SamusDroid wrote: »
    But did you try film? You must have missed it on here

Oh I did indeed - that one looks like it'll work fine! Thanks for that!

While I'm here - is there a way I can just drop a model while in-game? So for context; in a part of the video I'd like to show each lifeform, with an orbiting view around them. So is there an easy way to achieve this kind of shot? I can use that dolly/film setup - but is there just a simple way to add a static model in there to use?
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    That's also in the massive list of console commands. "spawn". If you are looking for poses specifically then I would try the editor or viewer, or even the cinematic editor.
  • DuckvilleDuckville Australia Join Date: 2014-01-22 Member: 193405Members
    SamusDroid wrote: »
    That's also in the massive list of console commands. "spawn". If you are looking for poses specifically then I would try the editor or viewer, or even the cinematic editor.

Alright cool, thank you - I'll give it a shot :)