An open letter to the NS2 Community

124»

Comments

• meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    That... That was slam-dunk-da-funk, my brother
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    ...Maybe @Hugh can do...

Woops, delayed reply! Thanks for thinking of me @[AwE]Sentinel - But my time is almost entirely devoted to Subnautica, Combat, and other non-NS2 related UWE stuff. @ItsSuperEffective is definitely the go-to man for NS2 related vids!
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Hugh wrote: »
    ...Maybe @Hugh can do...

Woops, delayed reply! Thanks for thinking of me @[AwE]Sentinel - But my time is almost entirely devoted to Subnautica, Combat, and other non-NS2 related UWE stuff. @ItsSuperEffective is definitely the go-to man for NS2 related vids!

Hmm would better fit to ask those questions in one of the cdt clogcasts.