I'm New to subnautica and dont know how long the loading screen should be on.

Kuzzo123Kuzzo123 United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-06-01 Member: 205147Members
I've been looking at my loading screen for about 20 minutes now and it just shows loading world like 1700's now, I can see the mask and it shows depth and power depth: 3m and power: 0 and in the right corner it shows ''Loading tiles'' in green I will put a picture link in. When I get the chance to do it. I don't know if this is a bug or it should load this long considering this is a big game and I can respect that but I just don't know if I should be sitting here looking at it like an idiot. (I think it bugged out because I when I pressed the ESC button it like showed the guy in the cyclops but I couldn't move and the loading screen was still there)  

Comments

• Mshelp19Mshelp19 Cananda Join Date: 2015-03-22 Member: 202441Members
    Ya, this isn't supposed to happen
  • reaperLeviathenfoodreaperLeviathenfood florida Join Date: 2015-05-19 Member: 204681Members
    I have some issue with loading myself, i *think* it says loading something, then it does a seconds counter and just keeps going up.  This happens every time i turn on steam for the first time each comp loadup.  What I do is exit steam completely, then right click steam and 'run as administrator' it does a steam checkup for updates but then it will allow me to play.  Loadin should take idk 20 seconds?
  • conscioussoulconscioussoul Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204607Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Definitely a bug.  Try restarting steam.  Also, you can try checking your game cache. If it still does not work, there is a specific forum here for bug report, you should make a crash report. Also, check the pinned thread on the bug report thread, there might be other people with the same issue and hopefully they may have a fix.