sub editor

dudebrainsdudebrains washington Join Date: 2015-06-01 Member: 205141Members
Look, I know that my first idea was bad. O.k., it was probably the worst s··t you ever saw on these forums. But a comment I saw gave me an idea. What if you could radially mount stuff on a semoth like arms and stuff. Or customize the exterior?

Comments

• dudebrainsdudebrains washington Join Date: 2015-06-01 Member: 205141Members
    Working in unity now please vote yes 
    edited June 2015
    don't actually have the game yet.
  • SalmonJEDlSalmonJEDl Finland Join Date: 2015-05-14 Member: 204465Members
    edited June 2015
    1. Please don't spam pointless comments, just edit you older posts.

2. I'd love to see some sub customization in the game, but a full sub builder would be too time consuming to make. This game is based on exploration, so there's no need for that either. Maybe you could build a sub body first and add other features after that. You could customize the interior and properties, but not the shape.

3. No straight lethal weapons. Just no.
    edited June 2015
    You just drag some dots, and slap on cannons. How is that time consuming? Also, sorry about the comments, and READ THE LAST SENTANCE!!!!!!!! The whole reason is for size. And if you have to dock two seamoths, how? Put two docking ports on your submarine.
  • HexaphobiaHexaphobia Oregon Join Date: 2015-05-20 Member: 204694Members

As an active member of the KSP forums since .19, and an active modder.... You are embarrassing the KSP community, please stop. This is not KSP, This is not a vehicle building simulation it’s a survival exploration game. Subnautica is about science and exploration; Devs have stated that they have no intention of adding lethal weapons or undue violence to the game.

And as a modder, adding a submarine creator would be a MASSIVE project. It’s a lot more complicated than “just drag some dots, and slap on cannons”. There is a mountain of programming behind features like this and is not the focus of the game.

edited June 2015

1.Aren't there non lethal weapons?
    2.Yes I can code. Yes I have unity 5. Don't say anything of my age
  • HexaphobiaHexaphobia Oregon Join Date: 2015-05-20 Member: 204694Members
    edited June 2015
    1. Yes, age discrimination is a real thing. But at no point did anyone mention age in any way... I stated that I had been an active member since the .19 version release of KSP.  

2. Yes there are non-lethal "weapons". In the current build there is a knife, Stasis Rifle and a Propulsion Cannon. Though these are more like tools that can also be used to defend yourself or hunt for food.

3. Um... k...

4. Congrats?
    edited June 2015
    Thanks. And I thought you meant i'm a disgrace because of my age. And a knife wold be pointless on a submarine, but maybe not a seamoth

edited June 2015
    For God sakes I'm 11 you dislikers! Especially  you, dude with the lemon sunglass thing. Comment about the things you dislike. I might not be as sophisticated as you. I don't want to hear it.