Where's the Reaper!?

DonSmittyDonSmitty Canada Join Date: 2015-07-17 Member: 206223Members
So, I was off to create my Reaper Observatory next to the crashed ship (Where I always see or hear them), when I was attacked on rout by a reaper (kinda expected). It grabs my Cyclops and won't let go ( didn't know it could do that), so I get out to test my repulsion devise and it kills me before I can get a shot off. Oh well, lucky I saved, so I load up my game again and approach in a Seamoth... Which gets destroyed by my Reaper pal, yet somehow, I escape with my life. But rather than rebuild a new Seamoth, I reload my game ( I know, lazey, but I didn't want to invest to much time knowing an update was soon at hand and I'd have to restart anyway). This time I make it back with no problems and build my new Reaper Observitory base, then save my game. Now here's the problem. I haven't encountered or even heard a Reaper since and I've spent HOURS hanging around that area, and many more searching the entire map for another Reaper. The worst part is, because I saved again I cant go back to a previous state where I saw the Reaper. (Seinfeld voice) Whaaaat's the deal?

Comments