sodium bomb

michaelisawesomemichaelisawesome california Join Date: 2016-01-25 Member: 212092Members
how about a grenade like a weapon called the sodium bomb? to craft it you would need freshwater and sodium, the latter being created by crafting a bunch of salts together. the sodium bomb can be tossed or placed underwater, and when it goes off the bomb can stun/scare off creatures. (the idea behind this is that when a block of pure sodium comes in contact with water, it will explode)

Comments

• SegosaurusSegosaurus in another castle Join Date: 2016-01-25 Member: 212049Members
    Subnautica is intended to be and continue to be a sandbox game with no weapons. This is why there is only a knife in game, and no guns or other weapons. Adding a grenade is be a cool idea, but I doubt that the devs would add it in.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Segosaurus wrote: »
    Subnautica is intended to be and continue to be a sandbox game with no weapons. This is why there is only a knife in game, and no guns or other weapons. Adding a grenade is be a cool idea, but I doubt that the devs would add it in.

Did you even read his suggestion?
  • 6ismus6ismus Florida Join Date: 2015-12-30 Member: 210592Members
    Sodium in large amounts would just fizz rapidly and explode after all the fish have swam away. What you're looking for is a francium bomb, but it's still a bad idea in this game.