2000 vs 2000 skill games

13»

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    migalski wrote: »
    I just want there to be a way to be able to gorge or command in a pub without having a terrible team as player with higher skill; anyone with higher elo is basically forced to carry lerk or fade or they're just gonna get steam rolled based on how the current elo system works, uwe pls

Hive 2.0 supposed features include separate alien, marine, commander, and khammander skill values. So this should fix that, but it won't fix the issue. This won't stop the same thing from happening if a player goes gorge, instead of carrying. I don't think that can be fixed.
    They wont though. They'll make smurf accounts, as they do already
    The only realistic solution to that is for server administrators to take care of that. It is not easy.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Smurfs are fun. It's like a guessing game, waiting til they accidentally voice chat and reveal their true selves.
  • 3X4L73X4L7 Join Date: 2014-06-13 Member: 196510Members
    Everything depends on server administrators.

Get rid of the hive and learn to use server admins with respect.

Does UWE keep this game running, or do server admins... Such is the case and state of this game.

Please don't forget to support your local server. They need REINFORCEMENT.
    Nordic wrote: »
    They wont though. They'll make smurf accounts, as they do already
    The only realistic solution to that is for server administrators to take care of that. It is not easy.

Perhaps UWE should invest in ONE. I think we should dump the hive because it only promotes smurfs and stacking.