Multiplayer

slayer1393slayer1393 texas Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219746Members
Come on let's face it the world is more than big enough to be able to handle multiplayer plus I don't think it would be too hard for them to code in the ability to have another player on the map it would also be a lot more enjoyable to build with your friends or have your friends exploring as you gather resources or you gather resources and they built it would just be all around more enjoyable to have multiplayer

Comments

• DurzannDurzann France Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219575Members
    edited July 2016
    slayer1393 wrote: »
    I don't think it would be too hard for them to code in the ability to have another player on the map

giphy.gif

The developper's team haved already thinking about multiplayer, the game is thinking for multiplayer co-op, and everybody want multiplayer and already claimed.

But it's too much work, not a good idea during a early acess development phase, that will probably come after the official launch but clearly not before

• crane476crane476 United States, Tx Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206850Members
    slayer1393 wrote: »
    I don't think it would be too hard for them to code in the ability to have another player on the map

lol Do you know anything at all about programming or game development? Its not as simple as putting another player model on the map. Every single aspect of the game will have to be recoded to accommodate multiple players. Net-code will have to be developed and tested. Any new bugs introduced by adding multiplayer will need to be fixed on top of the bugs that already exist. And don't even get me started on optimization. If the devs focused on multiplayer now we wouldn't be getting any new content for the game for the foreseeable future until multiplayer is complete which will take at least several months.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    Let the Holy War begin again...