New Update Broke My Game

smoofsmoof Scotland Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219931Members
At first I was really enjoying the new update. I had deployed a locker and gravisphere below my pod , then went to a creepvine forest. When i came back the deployables had disappeared, and now no fish are spawning making it impossible to survive. Also, all deposits (salt, crystals, limestone etc.) have despawned. When i tried to report this, the feedback menu wasn't working. :(

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Sorry about these issues. We're going to look into them starting when we get back to work on Monday.
  • Crosseur25Crosseur25 France Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220010Members
    edited July 2016
    Hi just wanna say that the copper ore are invisible for 5min when i break limestone since the update
    (sry for my bad english im french :p )
  • MalacathMalacath Wales Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216874Members
    Crosseur25 wrote: »
    Hi just wanna say that the copper ore are invisible for 5min when i break limestone since the update
    (sry for my bad english im french :p )

Yes i've noticed this too.

• seapixie1seapixie1 Boise, ID USA Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 219958Members
    edited July 2016
    Obraxis When is the fail caused by the update/hotfix going to be fixed, so we can get back into Sub? I've done a hard reset with the X.. a complete uninstall- reinstall which did nothing. I was looking forward to meeting the Reaper and then the update happened. Any eta when things will be fixed, so we can all get back to playing? Thank you.