Loss of blueprints: solution

SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
If you have lost blue prints or the blueprint cheats are not working just delete subnautica and install again. I been playing with this issue for a while today and after saving a game with this issue I deleted and installed to see my list is restored. It takes a little while but I did not lose the save and was able to keep playing with a full list of blueprints.

Comments

• Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    im going to try this if it happens to me again.
  • DregonLadyDregonLady Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218971Members
    I will try this as well, thank you!
    edited July 2016
    I can confirm it works. Tried as soon as i noticed i couldnt cook hoverfish and fragments bugged out. Im back now with all my blueprints, will update about fragment scanning.

Update: I was able to scan and complete blueprints again but the bug quickly came back after a save and reload
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Seems I might have to uninstall/reinstall every time I save and load to maintain the full list of blueprints but at least it brings it back.
    I havent had to do that yet, heres what i do: Save then hit the xbox home button, press start on Subnautica and close it (quit). Now restart and play, havent lost my blueprints again yet this way. It takes a little longer than just a save and reload but if it keeps me from having to uninstall and reinstall then im all for it.