Insane Looping bubble noise on Xbox One

GlemishGlemish Oklahoma Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221085Members
I started the game and insanely annoying bubble noise just loops and gets worse. Only way to fix is quit game and load saved game. However it comes back within 10 minutes. Please fix. I can deal with the bugs but this literally is driving me mad.

Comments

• Fluffybunny5000Fluffybunny5000 Panama City Beach, Fl Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221092Members
    Exact same thing is happening to me right now. I played for about 15 minutes thinking it would stop and i just cant take it anymore. love the update though when you can fix the noises id love to play haha
  • GlemishGlemish Oklahoma Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221085Members
    if you leave the area around the tiny escape pod the looping bubble noise goes away. So what I did was get what I needed to build a base outside that looping bubble noise.
  • Fluffybunny5000Fluffybunny5000 Panama City Beach, Fl Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221092Members
    oh thank god.. i will do that. the noise has prevented me from playing at all its too much
  • DukegriffenDukegriffen Canada Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221240Members
    I also have this looping buble noise and as a youtuber. THIS SUCKS! I tried everything but even reloading the game it still comes back... PLeaseeeeee fixxxxx thisss XD Please
  • Hornigold_IIHornigold_II Oceania Join Date: 2016-08-12 Member: 221211Members
    It seems to be the case with many other noises in the game sounding closer than they appear, and not disappearing fast enough when you go out of range.

Particularly, in the Seamoth I can travel across the map from the Koosh Forest to the Shallow Coral Reef and still hear the electricity sounds coming from creatures kms away.
  • speakablegruntspeakablegrunt Clovis California Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221395Members
    Exact thing happens to be after 20 minutes. Hopefully the devs are on this
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2016
    We *think* we have this fixed in the Mini Xbox update which is coming tomorrow (6AM PST). PLEASE let us know if this has been fixed for you!
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    @Obraxis You know we will :smile: Thanks for the update and the hard work.
  • HidanprimeHidanprime The Moon Join Date: 2016-08-18 Member: 221470Members
    The looping has stopped for me. I actually got used to hearing it. However, now no creatures make any noises for me... You know what's more terrifying than a Reaper Leviathan? A Reaper Leviathan that doesn't make any noise... because you never know if it's around or not.