Changing "Gravity sphere"

gladosleonidgladosleonid Russian federation Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217930Members
Hello , everyone !
I have played subnautica a lot and used the sphere 3 (maybe 5 ) times . Its model isn't designed well yet . I think it is a good idea to make the grav sphere more useful , for example making it look like a trap - rectangle with protrusive (I used Google translate for this word) sphere out of it . While charged with battery , the mechanism opens a sphere and the grav sphere (omg) comes out of it . Fish witch came too close goes to sphere ( like it is right now) and stay there (if more fish attracted , they go same way) , when the battery ends , the sphere (with fish ) goes back into the rectangle and the trap closes. The fish storage in some sort of case . If there is not enough space , trap frees (set free) the fish . What do you think about it? (Sorry for mistakes in English )

Comments

• JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    It's a good idea, I just think it should be available later in the game. You could place this on top of your base and set it to a rotation, for example every five minutes the sphere pops up and attracts fish. You can funnel the fish to your aquarium or you can keep them inside ready for harvest. Great idea, we need some automation when it comes to getting food :)
  • gladosleonidgladosleonid Russian federation Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217930Members
    edited August 2016
    Not this kind of automation