idea for the bird-like creatures

Sample_TextSample_Text Join Date: 2016-12-13 Member: 224913Members
have those creatures sometimes go down in the water to catch a fish like a peeper or something and have eggs of them on an island, and make little cages that you can put them in your base.

Comments

• wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members
    That's a good idea but they should have a varent that kills you
  • Sample_TextSample_Text Join Date: 2016-12-13 Member: 224913Members
    wowwink wrote: »

i like that but they should have them spawn near islands so there is a little danger to island and around them as well, after all they do need a place to rest once in a while
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Honestly the little Skyrays are fine where they are, I'd rather we get a new type of flying creature that acts more like a seagull that could float on water, or land on bases, subs, land, trees, etc that are above the water.

They would only attack peepers and garyfish (Their main prey) but flee if you surface near them or walk past them on land.

Could add a cute little animation where if you idle long enough on top of the Lifepod, one would land on your head, and peek down into the camera, before being shooed off.
  • CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
    How do you get it in your base without drowning them
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    CAPSHAW wrote: »

Maybe you can store them as data instead of a physical thing? It's a little head canon of mine that you store items you collect as data in a little computer that you've got, and when the storage is full you can't pick things up anymore. Maybe you could store these birds as data, but I doubt my head canon is sound.
  • WarmindWarmind Connecticut Join Date: 2016-04-13 Member: 215710Members
    have those creatures sometimes go down in the water to catch a fish like a peeper or something and have eggs of them on an island, and make little cages that you can put them in your base.

We would need larger birds, which i've been campaigning for for a while. I love the idea though
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    CAPSHAW wrote: »

eggs
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members

i like that but they should have them spawn near islands so there is a little danger to island and around them as well, after all they do need a place to rest once in a while

Thanks but if you went on trello, on the to do list is carnivorous birds

• Sample_TextSample_Text Join Date: 2016-12-13 Member: 224913Members

Thanks but if you went on trello, on the to do list is carnivorous birds

okay thanks ill check that out before i post stuff here (: