Multiplayer

jackson472jackson472 Join Date: 2017-01-13 Member: 226643Members
Is the multiplayer good on this game?

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Very good. Forum PvP is the only PvP that matters in any game.
  • jackson472jackson472 Join Date: 2017-01-13 Member: 226643Members
    Get out.
    starkaos wrote: »

Is this forum filled with trolls or it's it just you 2?
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    jackson472 wrote: »
    Get out.

Is this forum filled with trolls or it's it just you 2?

Yeah, please don't think we're hating on you in particular. It's just the topic gets brought up so much.
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    We Are Number One but for every one a thread aboou multiplayer appears.
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    edited January 2017
    Well, shoot. Seems more and more likely that the recent posts about multiplayer are from one and the same person creating new accounts just to troll. Someone has a grudge, apparently. I wonder if banning an IP is a possibility for the mods...

Aranias (Multiplayer in Subnautica?)
    Member: 226390

davey10 (Multiplayer)
    Member: 226427

TrashOnTheSidewalk (My thoughts on multiplayer (if they made it))
    Member: 226551

jackson472 (this thread)
    Member: 226643
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    We should make a thing like,

"Every time a person asks about multiplayer, a Reefback pup dies."

"Think of the Reefbacks. Stop asking about multiplayer."
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    edited January 2017
    I will keep posting this on each thread asking for multiplayer.

1457695956481.gif

^Even Yarny disagrees.
  • HiSaZuLHiSaZuL N.Y. Join Date: 2016-11-11 Member: 223803Members
    edited January 2017
    Dear, forum newcomer.
    Do you have eyes? Ability to read and comprehend english? If the answer to both of those questions is a yes, congratulation! You just won a "Forum Stooge of the Day" award for not having mental capacity to read a stickied topic at the very top of a forum you just posted in. Again my heartfelt congratulations. Please enjoy your stay and all the wonderful snarky, salty and flamy responses.

Your tears will bottled for future use as per general internet agreement. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited January 2017
    ... time for a musical interlude ...

Oh and the only TROLL in this thread, is the OP...

Ask me again and I'll tell you the same.
    B)
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited January 2017
    Skope wrote: »
    Think about this all you multiplayer questioners.
    wszkou55m7uq.jpg

Can the devs please make this the background on the "create a new discussion" page?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    WHY IS IT LISTED AS MULTIPLAYER ON THE STEAM STORE? qyr0s7lgfzdq.png

WHAT THE HELL STEAM COMMUNITY STOP BRINGING CHRISTMAS NOOBS ON TO OUR FOURMS SO THEY CAN TAKE OUR MEMES AND RAPE OUR WOMEN.
    WHY IS IT LISTED AS MULTIPLAYER ON THE STEAM STORE?
    qyr0s7lgfzdq.png

WHAT THE HELL STEAM COMMUNITY STOP BRINGING CHRISTMAS NOOBS ON TO OUR FOURMS SO THEY CAN TAKE OUR MEMES AND RAPE OUR WOMEN.

Notice how it says Popular user-defined tags and not Developer-defined tags. There is also the problem that it has a FPS tag. Is Subnautica a FPS due to the fact that it is in First Person and has a Knife, Torpedoes, Drill Arm, Stasis Rifle, and Propulsion Cannon? If someone is thinking that there is a ton of combat in this game due to the FPS tag, then they will be extremely disappointed. The Aliens tag could be debated as well since we haven't seen any Precursors. So if it has alien technology, but no actual aliens, then does it deserve an Aliens tag?

The Multiplayer tag could have been from before the devs decided to say no multiplayer since the multiplayer sticky is from August 2016 while the game has been on Steam Early Access since December 2014 and some users thought that multiplayer will be implemented.

WHY IS IT LISTED AS MULTIPLAYER ON THE STEAM STORE?
    qyr0s7lgfzdq.png

The Aliens tag could be debated as well since we haven't seen any Precursors. So if it has alien technology, but no actual aliens, then does it deserve an Aliens tag?

Technically, every single life form other than yourself is an alien.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    WHY IS IT LISTED AS MULTIPLAYER ON THE STEAM STORE? qyr0s7lgfzdq.png

>USER DEFINED TAGS
    I know that it's user defined but what's idiots defined the game as multiplayer
  • VesperVesper North, to Alaska! Join Date: 2016-01-21 Member: 211748Members

[/quote]
    Technically, every single life form other than yourself is an alien.
    [/quote]

Contrarily, considering that we are the foreigners here . . . WE'RE THE ALIENS!
    I know that it's user defined but what's idiots defined the game as multiplayer

Premature ones that thought that multiplayer was going to be in at launch.
  • moronwsubmarinemoronwsubmarine Austin, TX Join Date: 2016-12-16 Member: 225030Members
    More like "a Reefback pup gets stranded on the Safe Shallows, and bellows and moans as it slowly suffocates and dies."
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    To be fair, you can in no way call it an FPS game. No, the propulsion cannon doesn't count.
    And it's definitely not a horror game. No, just because you could potentially be scared it doesn't mean it's a horror. Otherwise my girlfriend is the most horrific beast known to man.