New and Confused (Help Please)

Midnight9392Midnight9392 Florida Join Date: 2017-01-19 Member: 226942Members
Hey, I have the game now on XBox One and even built a base in creative mode. But whenever I reload into the game the earth and ground that had moved while making said base comes back, and prevents me from actually being able to move around in my base. Not only that but some parts of the world have not loaded trough. I don't know what you added into the game yet, but the alien gun thing does not show up for me. I want to go find the lost river, but idk if it is in the game yet.

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Alien gun should be in next XB1 update (Precursor update). The dirt showing back up is being fixed (they are removing the dirt terraforming and instead using longer legs on base parts). I think the dirt fix should be in the update after the Precursor update.
  • SamNauticaSamNautica Join Date: 2016-08-22 Member: 221596Members
    The Lost River is in the game. I don't know exactly where the entrances though.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    XB1S FREEDOM; I have found at least 4. Spoiler. All seem to connected now including the final Degasi Base at 600MD (Depth). Desend when music track gets more intense near the Blood Kelp about 1KM W of LP5. At 235MD I leave a Beacon and a Base with a Moonpool just above the Wreck. In the canyon with the Wreck I build a trail of external planting boxes with creep vines to the S to the entrance which is at 600MD. Look for green pools of brine. Leave a beacon at the entrance. Keep hugging right wall as you go S. Aprox 150M later, Bone SR with a skull is on right about 700MD. Bone JR is on left 100M further on. Go past JR down the brine falls. You can build here using thermactors, you should be able to see the Giant Cave Tree at 950MD in the distance. To the right of the tree at 1KMD is the entrance to the Inactive Lava Biome. About 500M further S you'll find the Dragon Leviath at 1200MD, he likes munch on the Cyclops. Have Fun.
  • awesome_cheerio1awesome_cheerio1 Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226996Members
    Do you need to buy updates because I cant find the big gun anywhere please help
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2017
    Do you need to buy updates because I cant find the big gun anywhere please help

You own the full game, there is no paid DLC for extra content.

Wait I didn't know this was about Xbone :) It will be available in the Precursor update, that one is currently only on Steam (PC)

http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/subnautica-precursor-update-released/
    This is a Steam update. To find out when the Precursor Update is available on Xbox One, sign up to the Xbox One development mailing list, and follow @SubnauticaXbox on Twitter.

Mailinglist for Xbone updates:
    http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/updates/sub-xb1