Tweaking graphical option for maximum performance?

FTRekFTRek Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217874Members
Game is horribly optimized right now, but I understand it's not top priority for devs right now.

So, what options are best for decent performance while still maintaining decent looks? Which ones are the most heavy on your computer?

Maybe some tweaks in nvidia control panel?

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    It's better to finish a cake before you put on icing.
  • FTRekFTRek Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217874Members
    Yes of course. :) I just want to make game bit smoother right now and sometimes there are options which don't change much but affect performance by a lot (example ultrasampling in witcher 2).
  • WiirlakWiirlak Blaton Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230772Members
    just test by yourself ?
    Turn everything down to start, turn stuff up one by one and see the effects on fps and quality.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited June 2017
    There's isn't a magical formula, mostly because all PC's are all different and have different maximum tolerance for graphics/games.. So, trial and error is your best best. Also SSD :tongue: for loadtimes and try and combat the world load stutter