[59745]Can't change Display Monitor (and other menu options)

WheeljackWheeljack Chilling in the Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214338Members
I've been having issues with my settings as a whole actually saving. Couldn't get my keybinding to stick and while I messing with everything, I accidentally changed my display monitor. And of course that change got saved. I can't get it to change back.

Is there a file I can manually change myself until this is fixed?

Comments

• WheeljackWheeljack Chilling in the Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214338Members
    Okay slight update, keybindings seem to be sticking now so I'm gonna assume the update from this morning fixed that. It still won't let me change between display 1 and 2. Can someone confirm this option is which monitor it displays on or is this a UI feature?

Anyhoo, for anyone that has this issue, I put the game in windowed mode and dragged it to the correct monitor. Now it opens on this monitor consistently.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    There was a player having trouble getting Subnautica to display after an update in december; they fixed it by hooking up a 2nd monitor. Clicky. Apparently the setting can unintentionally get stuck on 2nd monitor.