The ending is leaked

adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
Today i found three videos on YouTube for people constructing the rocket (I didn't watch them I don't want to spoil it for myself) but just warning you guys that its not a troll video so don't watch it unless you want to spoil it for your self

Comments

• RocketRocket Join Date: 2018-01-14 Member: 235036Members
    Which part of the rocket? Even in non-experimental, some parts have been available to build.
  • PixelTheKwolfPixelTheKwolf Cumby, TX Join Date: 2017-05-19 Member: 230627Members
    Rocket wrote: »
    Which part of the rocket? Even in non-experimental, some parts have been available to build.

Didn't watch the video either, but from what i can gather, they most likely unlocked it via editing unity engine files, not entirely sure though...
  • RienRien Join Date: 2018-01-20 Member: 235276Members
    I believe some YouTubers received the full release early and I imagine that version has the ending unlocked. Wouldn't be surprised if someone uploaded a clip of the ending.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members

The whole rocket was leaked from building it to launching it
    Rien wrote: »
    I believe some YouTubers received the full release early and I imagine that version has the ending unlocked. Wouldn't be surprised if someone uploaded a clip of the ending.

They chose famous YouTubers and twitch streamers that are trust worthy but these guys are most likely have done what @PixelTheKwolf said because other than that I don't see a way getting the rocket unlocked. And to make matters worse they even shared the way of unlocking it
  • PixelTheKwolfPixelTheKwolf Cumby, TX Join Date: 2017-05-19 Member: 230627Members
    adel_50 wrote: »

They chose famous YouTubers and twitch streamers that are trust worthy but these guys are most likely have done what @PixelTheKwolf said because other than that I don't see a way getting the rocket unlocked. And to make matters worse they even shared the way of unlocking it

Yep. Can confirm, they edited the unity files. I downloaded the zip before it was blocked, but im definitely not going to upload it. People are so impatient.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    adel_50 wrote: »

Yep. Can confirm, they edited the unity files. I downloaded the zip before it was blocked, but im definitely not going to upload it. People are so impatient.

Ikr and we are only 1 day away from 1.0 (how did I make it here?) like i kid you not I kept looking at the video trying not to press on it but I want to see it but fortunately i was able to hold back, man when you can see the ending but you're holding back as to experience it is much better and I'm glad these videos got shut down before they do more damage