I Need Some Help

Coyote399Coyote399 Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10627Members
<div class="IPBDescription">hives and nodes</div> ok, i would like to have the aliens start with 2 hives on my map, but i would like to have them be the same 2 hives every time, is there a way to do this?

second, i would like the marines to start with more than one node, would that be possible?

Comments

• The_Real_QuasarThe_Real_Quasar Has the I.Q. of 12,000 P.E. Teachers Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 9998Members
    Neither are possible in the current NS .fdg. But for all we know 1.1 may have features such as this, so wait for then. If not, post it in the .fdg request topic.
  • LNXSilverhawkLNXSilverhawk Join Date: 2003-03-03 Member: 14242Members, Constellation
    ns siege allows for all 3 hives to be up.. so it is possible
  • Little_HunterLittle_Hunter Join Date: 2003-01-26 Member: 12793Members, Constellation
    I don't think that can be done, but maby with a complex trigger system. However, that would increase your entity amount, which is bad since ns uses a lot of entities. Also, if you did that you map would not play the way "normal" ns maps do, and there are already more then enough "fun" maps...
  • Coyote399Coyote399 Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10627Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--=LNX=Silverhawk+Apr 16 2003, 09:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (=LNX=Silverhawk @ Apr 16 2003, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ns siege allows for all 3 hives to be up.. so it is possible <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ok, thanks guys

silverhawk, read my question again, i know how to have aliens start with more than one hive, but i want to be able to make sure it is the same ones every time
  • StevenTheGreatStevenTheGreat Join Date: 2003-04-13 Member: 15464Members
    Initial Alien hives are determined by the info_gameplay, just set initial hives to 2...I dont think theres any way to make it the same 2 hives unless you only have 2 hives on the map (possible?)