Holy crap!

LegionnairedLegionnaired Join Date: 2002-04-30 Member: 552Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Just saw signs...</div>That..was...freaky!

Good movie. During one really tense part of it, a girl's cell phone rang... Scared the #### out of her and everyone around her... Funny as hell.

But yeah, who else saw it?

Comments

• KidzeldaKidzelda Join Date: 2002-06-25 Member: 819Members
    You do realise that those crops circles were made by people with wooden boards and a few hours of spare time, right?
    Just wanted to be sure... Though I'm sure for the movie it is, it's good.

[edit]Kust.MMMM, that's odd.
  • LegionnairedLegionnaired Join Date: 2002-04-30 Member: 552Members, Constellation
    Yeah, of course, but it was still a cool movie.
  • liquidscriptliquidscript Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 35Members, Constellation
    That was a really good movie, and no, in the movie they were not made by nerds with spare time trying to convince the world of alien invasion.
  • Ghetto_RiceGhetto_Rice Join Date: 2002-07-01 Member: 854Members
    Yes I have to say that If u watch that movie at 2 in the morning by urself in the dark u will crapola ur pants. I think that the scarriest part is with the home video on tv when the kids are crouding around the window and the brother says vammoos children (funny) then the alien comes outa the trees in the alley (omg almost died there). That part really made me jump and by the end of it I was dripping in sweat. I have to say that if the mood is right then it is the scarriest movie that I have ever seen in my life.  Glad u liked it Legionnaired my mom thought it wuz junk when I showed it to her.
  • TitanTitan Join Date: 2002-06-29 Member: 844Members
    has this just been realesed in america or something because over here in England i have heard nothing of this movie
  • SmokeMastaSmokeMasta Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 430Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Kidzelda+Aug. 05 2002,23:55--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (Kidzelda @ Aug. 05 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->You do realise that those crops circles were made by people with wooden boards and a few hours of spare time, right?
    Just wanted to be sure... Though I'm sure for the movie it is, it's good.

[edit]Kust.MMMM, that's odd.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    your giving me a idea....i'm going to make a NS crop circle.
    well not a circle but the word Natural Selection in crop
    it's pretty easy to make
  • Right_Behind_YouRight_Behind_You Join Date: 2002-04-23 Member: 501Members
    Please people, if your gonna give a part of a movie that will spoil it for others put **SPOILER** before you say it.
  • LegionnairedLegionnaired Join Date: 2002-04-30 Member: 552Members, Constellation
    hah, NS crop circle! I like!
  • C0nan_The_LibrarianC0nan_The_Librarian Join Date: 2002-07-31 Member: 1039Members
    ********SPOILER*********

the thing i want to know is if the guy could bet the heck out of that alien with a bat why didnt they do that in the first place, there were only like 4 of them. jsut get a bunch of bats, an ax or somtin.

lol all i could think of was at the end when they found out about the water is a whole army of little kids with super sokers fighting aliens