How i celebrated my 22nd b-day

ShinseijiShinseiji Join Date: 2002-08-04 Member: 1063Members
I spent it strip club hopping. It was a good night for yours truly. Every club we went to let me in for free because of my b-day. I got some rather great lap dances as well because of it. All in all, a great and excellent way to celebrate my b-day.

Comments

• JedisarJedisar Join Date: 2002-03-03 Member: 264Awaiting Authorization
    did you inform them you were a 22 year old, DBZ-FanBoy and that you were eagerly awaiting an awesome Sweet super gee wiz cool computer game total conversion modification for half-life?
  • VincentVincent Join Date: 2002-04-10 Member: 408Members
    your sick and deluted and i wish i was there

and nice avitar
  • SentrySteveSentrySteve .txt Join Date: 2002-03-09 Member: 290Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Jedisar+Aug. 18 2002,05:03--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (Jedisar @ Aug. 18 2002,05:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->did you inform them you were a 22 year old, DBZ-FanBoy and that you were eagerly awaiting an awesome Sweet super gee wiz cool computer game total conversion modification for half-life?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ROFLMFAO

omg

hahah

/me trys to whip tears from face
  • LegionnairedLegionnaired Join Date: 2002-04-30 Member: 552Members, Constellation
    Hahaha......... Oh ####, that applies to me too!
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    lol Jedi, that was great.
  • ShinseijiShinseiji Join Date: 2002-08-04 Member: 1063Members
    I'm just a fan of anime in general. They more or less asked questions about how long I had been in the area and in the Army. Not to mention that I was cute as well, but I still don't believe that.