My Start Tactic

GrkmangaGrkmanga Join Date: 2002-12-15 Member: 10867Members
<div class="IPBDescription">crazy but good</div> first... build a spawn next to ur comm chair. then build turret factory right next to comm chair and spawn(sounds crazy) then electryify turret... build armor right next to the electrified turret... then start building stuff around the mesh of stuff... also build turrets around =) then after that.. conquer a hive... then 2... so gorges dont bomb ur pile =P

Comments

• SariselSarisel .::&#39; ( O ) &#39;;:-. .-.:;&#39; ( O ) &#39;::. Join Date: 2003-07-30 Member: 18557Members, Constellation
    and use the search function at the bottom of the page to find identical topics
  • Acidophilus_CulturesAcidophilus_Cultures Join Date: 2003-08-10 Member: 19325Members
    Wow.. ....... all it is doing is moving the elect. Turret Factory w/ IP next-to-it ..... nearer to the CC ....
    It's not at all crazy, I don't know why you would say that, but I am not certain on what an "armor" is.
    I think you ment to say armory, but because you sound crazy by your own words, I'm not sure.

The tactic of placing a electrified turert factory right next to your buildings such as IPs and Armory has been around for a little while now. It is almost like you saw this tactic in game and quickly rushed to the forums to claim it as your own. Had you been up to date on the latest tactics, you would not have called yourself sounding crazy.
  • taboofirestaboofires Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9853Members
    Building stuff next to the CC usually means getting stuck in your mess when you get out of the chair (even if just for a moment). If you build the ips right next to the CC, you're just asking for a telefrag.

If you're going to use the electrified lump of stuff strat (well explained in other threads), put it somewhere away from the comm chair. It has just a huge amount of hp that it doesn't need the extra protection.
  • LachdananLachdanan Join Date: 2003-06-04 Member: 16995Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Onos
    perhaps this guy just got eatn away his chairs too often,
    and keep in mind that elec is only against skulks,
    and against skulks my best weapon is a armory with a little rine around
  • GeronimoGeronimo Join Date: 2002-12-18 Member: 11056Members
    Lets turn this into a discussion about the ability to actually have a crazy setup (not electedTFsetup)