Video Game Awards

DiablusDiablus Join Date: 2003-03-31 Member: 15080Members
<div class="IPBDescription">this thursday on spike tv @ 9</div> so whos going to watch it? (channel 41 for basic cable in NY) on spike tv channel hosted by david spade, i think ill watch it for a bit

Comments

• AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Members
    Well if it's on spike TV it's probly gonna have trampolines and pungess pits for no reason, so I'm probly gonna stear away from that.
  • DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever. Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Members, NS1 Playtester
    I figured I'll watch it to see how many awards GTA and Final Fantasy get. I highly doubt they'll be giving any awards to non-console non-ultra-popular games though...
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    I might watch it to see how stupid it is.
  • Knife_After_DarkKnife_After_Dark Join Date: 2003-03-29 Member: 15000Members
    Lets just hope GTA doesn't win every single award it was nominated for just like last time and some of the people there are just TOO addicted (The imitation of kingdom hearts, someone dressing up as link, etc.)

i won't be able to watch it so if anyone actually does watch it, can you post who won each award or so?