Downloadable Gamma Issue

WashuuWashuu Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17891Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">had ultramon, now i dont</div> NS uses downloadable gamma for the game... so when i try to join server it would give me a "downloadable gamma failed" message, and some of the game isnt bright, and certin colors don't appear, and hud's are usually very dark...
- That would happen when I have dual monitor running under Ultramon, I would disable second monitor and it would be fixed..
- Now I have gotten rid of Ultramon, for some reason the downloadable gamma issue fails on only one monitor..
- I have tried uninstalling drivers and reinstall, and using different versions., i reinstalled ultramon, to try and trick things, but no success

Comments

• devicenulldevicenull Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15967Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    NS doesnt support multiple moniters..
    I wasnt aware ns downloaded gamma.. my gamma settings are different then other peoples, they have to be due to different monitors, settings, and video cards
  • WashuuWashuu Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17891Members, Constellation
    the point im saying is... even now with disabling dual monitors.. taking out the monitor.. no more ultramon
    i still get the error!
  • NS_ApostleNS_Apostle Join Date: 2003-12-12 Member: 24269Members
    Did you install NS after you had Ultramon set up? Or did you set up Ultramon with NS previously installed? If NS was installed when Ultramon was already on the system, id reinstall NS. (Kindof like refreshing your System so it doesnt detect Ultramon anymore)
  • WashuuWashuu Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17891Members, Constellation
    okay, ill try...
    currently only have ns on steam