A joke:

Terawatt_99Terawatt_99 Join Date: 2002-02-09 Member: 188Members
<div class="IPBDescription">That i saw in the newspaper today:</div>A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground.  he doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes have rolled back in his head.  The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services.  He gasps to the operator: "My firend is dead!  What can I do?"  The operator, in a soothing voice, says: "Just take it easy.  I can help.  First, let's make sure he's dead."  There's a silence, then a shot is heard.  The guy's voice comes back on the line.  He sais: "OK, now what?"

Comments

• Phoenix1Phoenix1 Join Date: 2002-08-14 Member: 1150Members
    Yeah its the funniest joke in the world. They asked it to many people of different race/nationality. Its not the funnies because people laughed the hardest, but because most people got atleast a bit of amusement from it.

Something along those lines I believe
  • Terawatt_99Terawatt_99 Join Date: 2002-02-09 Member: 188Members
    ok, was i like the last person to hear about it or something? everyone who's replied to my topics about this have already heard it...

oh well, better late then never...

www.laughlab.co.uk
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Uhh, another thread on the exact same joke...
    <b><span style='color:orange'>**LOCKED**</span></b>
This discussion has been closed.