Fao: Clan Kb

KickarseKickarse Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5556Members
First I'd like to apologise for any comments made by bP that may have caused offence, although those comments were taken out of context they were bad all the same as far as I'm concerned and I've told them exactly what I think about it. I've always liked to think bP was above that sort of stuff, apparently not but I can assure you that most of our members are very decent people.

I'd also like to say that we didn't ask you for a game to get kicks out of beating someone not as experienced, personally I found it very boring and not much fun at all with the 'CS style' moaning in game coming from your team while people like Kayos tried to explain that things like bunnyhopping (without scripts etc) are not only acceptable but are encouraged by the NS devs. We got the game purely because we wanted the practise, getting games in Europe isn't always easy and so we generally take anything we can get.

On your cheat accusations about the bunnyhopping, being able to see 'cloaked' aliens, various scripting etc I'm going to put down to ignorance. I'd be more than happy to explain things like leap/bite to you .. I have mouse wheel up bound to slot 1 so I select leap, leap at the target and while in mid air I roll my mouse wheel up so i'm ready to bite by the time I hit my target. Simple as that, no fancy scripts there.

Finally I don't think much of you after posting this up on the forums, any issues you have with bP should be dealt with privately rather than trying to make us look totally in the wrong by posting on here.

Comments

• amarcamarc Guide Scribe Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16982Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter
    ogm get some skillz kb!
  • Mr7Mr7 Join Date: 2003-07-21 Member: 18314Members
    Do we really need people like that as supervisers for cups as large as the CB cup?
  • ThinGThinG Lord of wub and vlaai Join Date: 2003-04-11 Member: 15400Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kickarse+Feb 4 2004, 09:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Kickarse @ Feb 4 2004, 09:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Finally I don't think much of you after posting this up on the forums, any issues you have with bP should be dealt with privately rather than trying to make us look totally in the wrong by posting on here. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Take up your own advice m8.

Drop the issue and settle things in private, it'll only cause more flames around here.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Which is why this is being <span style='color:red'>***locked.***</span>

Everyone, get over it.
This discussion has been closed.