Contribution and access to constellation forum

SykokajSykokaj Join Date: 2003-02-12 Member: 13445Members, Constellation
How long does it normally take before you get access to the Constellation part of the forum? I am an old donater (back before Steam existed) and I tried to dig up my old Constellation payment information - but no luck. So I thought, what the heck, and donated again yesterday.

I know that it takes some time before servers register my new status (if that status is even shown on servers in 3.2, I dont know really) - but I still havent seen any way to access the constellation forum. No note in my profile, and no mail telling me what to do.

Should I just learn to be more patient, or did something go wrong with my donation?

Comments

• MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited June 2007
    <!--quoteo(post=1634456:date=Jun 19 2007, 06:14 PM:name=Sykokaj)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sykokaj @ Jun 19 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]1634456[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    How long does it normally take before you get access to the Constellation part of the forum? I am an old donater (back before Steam existed) and I tried to dig up my old Constellation payment information - but no luck. So I thought, what the heck, and donated again yesterday.

I know that it takes some time before servers register my new status (if that status is even shown on servers in 3.2, I dont know really) - but I still havent seen any way to access the constellation forum. No note in my profile, and no mail telling me what to do.

Should I just learn to be more patient, or did something go wrong with my donation?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    If you're not sure whether your constellation has made it through, send an email off to community@unknownworlds.com with your steamID, forum username and a screenshot of your paypal receipt. Comprox or myself will then set your constellation access up manually.

<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->LOCKED<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
This discussion has been closed.