Console Commands

wefordweford Join Date: 2007-08-04 Member: 61782Members
Hello - I've been tryin to find some console commands for NS - and I seem to always find the cheat commands all the time. If you guys could re-direct me to a page ? or if you know the commands for the following:

1.) Is there a command to change the time limit from the co_ maps ? I'd love to increase it from 15 minutes ?
2.) A command to disable auto-team balance ? So I can have more members on one team.

Thanks

Comments

• MiloMilo Join Date: 2007-03-07 Member: 60284Members
    edited August 2007
    1) mp_combattime

2) and if u set mp_tournament mode to 1 you can have however many vs however many. only thing is one person from each side needs to type "ready" for the game to start.
  • wefordweford Join Date: 2007-08-04 Member: 61782Members
    Cheers for the reply ~ So im assuming the 2nd command wouldnt work for bots ?
  • grepdashvgrepdashv Lord of the Bugs Join Date: 2002-11-13 Member: 8487Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester
    If you don't want to have restrictions on relative team sizes, try mp_limitteams 0.
  • enigmaenigma Join Date: 2004-09-11 Member: 31623Members
  • PrefixPrefix Éirinn go Brách Join Date: 2006-12-31 Member: 59353Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1642161:date=Aug 5 2007, 04:27 AM:name=weford)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(weford @ Aug 5 2007, 04:27 AM) [snapback]1642161[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    Cheers for the reply ~ So im assuming the 2nd command wouldnt work for bots ?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It works perfectly for bots, i used to have a 20 vs 2 game with my mate at a lan when the internet didnt work. All you do is in the ready room put all the bots on, join aliens type ready, then join marines and type ready. Remember the game doesnt start until both teams type ready.
  • CxwfCxwf Join Date: 2003-02-05 Member: 13168Members, Constellation
    You <i>could</i> do tournament mode with bots. But I think it'd be easier just to mess with mp_limitteams, which can be any number. If you set it to 0, it lets you unbalance the teams as much as you want, or you can pick a number for the max amount of unbalance before people can't join that team anymore.

If you're going to do that, I think you need to look at mp_autoconcede as well (is that the right wording?), which will make the smaller team concede when the teams get too badly unbalanced. Again, set to 0 to disable the feature entirely.
  • PrefixPrefix Éirinn go Brách Join Date: 2006-12-31 Member: 59353Members, Constellation
    Tournament mode couldnt make it easier?
    Wow you have to type ready!